JOIN OUR TEAM
Gestalt Community Schools (GCS) is looking for passionate, talented people willing to do whatever it takes to prepare our scholars to be college-ready, career-ready, and community-ready. We are a dedicated, results-focused community with high standards for all scholars. If you are looking for a challenge and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our scholars, then GCS may be the place for you.
GCS CURRENT OPENINGS
If selected to work at a GCS school, you will be a member of our collaborative team, a group of people with a shared belief that all children, regardless of their background, can complete college and become productive citizens in their community.
To learn more about current career opportunities and how to apply to work in a GCS school or support office, please click "GCS Current Openings" and review the information below.
Our application process is designed for us to identify highly-qualified individuals who are aligned to the mission, vision, and culture of our schools. All interested applicants must submit an online application. Before submission, please review the following:
- All applicants must complete the online application and submit 3 professional references. Please ensure that your application has the most current contact information.
- If you are applying to teach in a GCS school, unofficial transcripts will be accepted online. However, you will be required to submit a valid teaching certificate and official university transcripts to the GCS human resources department if offered employment. These items do not need to be submitted unless you advance to the final interview stage.
- If you are applying for a job at the GCS support office, you do not need to provide university transcripts or teaching certificates.
- Only completed applications will be considered for the interviewing process.
- Unfortunately, due to the number of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual telephone inquiries regarding application statuses.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against, or in favor of, applicants or employees based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability (or the perception of such disability), veteran status, or any other status.